Welcome to this month’s edition of The Booby Trap! I’m so excited to finally see some rays of sun shining through in recent days and also feel the temperatures rise a little bit, making it feel just a smidgen more like summer!
That is because the summer stock in store today is to DIE for! The colours, the styles, the patterns – the spring / summer swimwear collection is going to make for a beautiful summer!
We spend our hard earned cash on new summer fashion and high street trends every new season, but it is equally important to allocate a portion of your shopping budget to your summer lingerie. If you are going abroad somewhere hot on holiday this year, you are going to be wearing a swim suit or a bikini. No matter what your shape or size, you are always better off getting fitted for this vital garment that you may spend entire days in while sipping pina coladas by the pool! For this reason, you need to know a number of tips:
· Get the right fit and size to suit your body shape – off-the-shelf swimwear can be unforgiving. There is a lot on display and so you need to pick a style that suits your figure. The only way to do this is to get properly fitted for both top and bottoms or for the perfect one-piece. We have a full range of sizes in stock.
· Get the correct style for your shape – so you have the right size, but there is no point in having the right size unless the style also suits your body. If you are a fuller figure, you might be more comfortable in a one piece for example. If you have great curves, a bikini might suit your taste better and if you just rather a little coverage, why not go for a sculpted tankini? We also have a selection of sarongs and wraps that will protect your dignity with style on the beach or by the pool in a sunny clime. And yes – there is a style for everyone!
· Check out what’s hot this summer – there are lots of new patterns, colours, shapes and designs that are perfectly on-trend for summer 2016. Pop into the store to see our collection before making a choice.
· Before buying the perfect swimwear garments, come in for some advice. I know by looking at you what will suit your figure and what options you have. Some people can wear anything while others have more limited options, but please believe me when I say, there is something for everyone.
· Finally yes it is worth spending money on swimwear! I know Irish women battle with this issue as we just don’t get the weather to wear our swimwear very often but it is important that when you do wear it, you look good and feel confident. Swimwear is not just for sun holidays either – think of spa weekends away with the girls and family trips to the beach. If you’re going to strip off, make sure you look good when doing so!
So get shopping girls! The 2016 swimwear collection is well worth a look and when you see it, I know you will be tempted. Our summer fashion lingerie is also a delight to behold in-store at the moment. It’s all colour and lace and delicate fabrics that lend themselves perfectly to romantic summer nights with a loved one! Treat yourself this summer to something sunny! And look no further than Kilkenny’s leading lingerie store Belle Femme Lingerie on Kieran Street!